Monday, August 27, 2007

Native Racism and Hatred towards Canadians

Originally published October 6, 2006. Republished as evidence of the Native Supremacy Movement in Ontario August 27, 2007

I have always find it amazing how Native Supporters are crying about racism, and hatred toward them and how this site calls for violence against them. Here is a sample of how they tell about us - you decide who is racism and who is spreading hatred and calling for violence. Sorry for the language it appears to be just the way they talk.

Gayogoho states, “I just recieved word from my source that Gary McHale and Droopy john are planning on raping our children please someone stop them.”

Ryan Paul states, “The website is www.caledoniawakeupcall.com. The entire website is one big hate site, hidden by the abscence of vulgarities and blatant hate. I hope someone one day finds the c@cksucking little cvnt who runs the site and puts a bullet in his head…

There’s two reasons why I take offence to your shit, and think you deserve to be shot. #1, I have two native children. #2, your bullshit gets all non-natives tarred with the same brush, which includes me!…

You really are an asshole and I dearly hope every day someone takes you out. You’re a bigot, a racist, a shit stirrer and a good-for-nothing bastard.”

Cornplanter creates a thread called, “McHale, Druppy..please don’t rape our children…..”

“Gentlemen; Can we have some assurance that you won’t rape Native children when you are around Six Nations?… I don’t think there is any depth that McHale is willing to sink to. “

Tsi Nikayen’ Enonhne’ (Gregg Powless) states, “Now I know where I have met you McFailure. Gary McHale=Satan. You once tried to make a deal with me but I refused your offer. Then you threatened me with your mob of devil-worshippers by saying you would mount an offensive march against my family.Ah but Satan has no allies. He is alone in pergatory. Gary “Satan” McHale really is harmless. HE MUST get others to do his bidding because he is incapable of leaving hell or spreading evil without our consent!

Go demon and fornicate with your mother! That might be the one thing that makes her proud of you.”

Read the full story here

No comments: